super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Ok, so I'm a bit lazy

Well its because my computer has been broken... and I've been sick :(
I couldn't believe it! I was all ready to sit down at the machine and blog away, I pressed the on button and it didn't come on! So I checked to make sure it was plugged in and.... it was!!!! So now I'm stuck. And what's worse, all the geeks I know to fix it are going to the stupid snow this weekend so I'm going to be without a computer for at least a week! Stupid geeks!
Now I don't have anything to say except I'm sad cos I have no computer.
I'm supposed to be doing some creative writing to hand in to class on Thursday but I've got no frickin' idea what to write. I could fictionalise and dramatise my pathetic inability to move on from my ex but that would be kind of boring and passe.
I don't know what to do!!!!!
Writing about writer's block has already been ruled out. Any suggestions?!
I had this great idea to do a Carrie-like serial on my dating dramas and, considering the success of my first attempt a finding true-love at the pub on a Saturday night, that seemed like a good idea. However, I have since realised that this was limited by my ability to actually go out and research.
Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home