super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My dilemma

I don’t think I know what I’m doing! I like two guys at once!

Okay okay, I’m jumping the gun a bit here.

First of all, I met the cutest guy on the weekend. Picture this: I’m sitting at my friends birthday party, elegantly sipping punch and looking fabulous (thank god). To my astonishment, this guy pulls into the drive way on a motor bike (sexy) full leathers displaying his ample height and fucking hot arm muscles. He pulls off his helmet and oh my fucking god he’s gorgeous! I think: “Gotta get me some of that!” He knows people and heads inside. Later he comes out in a t-shirt and I think: “oh no he’s only 19” but really when has this stopped me before?

So the plan: subtly walk past him a few times and my sexy new gold shoes should do all the work (diplaying my (fake) tanned calves for maximum effect) After a few laps I realise: he’s checking me out. (Yay!) So I make some lame attempt at conversation to get him chatting.

Turns out he’s 22. Not bad. He’s a RAAF mechanic at Richmond. (You KNOW how I love those RAAF guys. Hot!) He’s lovely. Not full of himself at all for a little cutie with a great bod. Anyway, I wonder off to enjoy the party with my girls and get myself seriously smashed. He comes to find me later: “We’re going into town, you’ve gotta come.” Awww! He gets me a spot in a car and we head to the pub.

Long story short: I was a fucking mess. Spewed on one of his friend’s shoes (she was so nice about it too - “don’t worry” she says, “they’re from target”). So he lines up for 30 minutes at, like, midnight (a tad early to be calling it a night) to get a taxi with me.

We get back to my place where my room mate was having her work Christmas party and she was wrecked! So wrecked she was giving me thumbs up in front of him. Oh dear! But he took it with a fair amount of grace and for a boy that means he pretended to ignore it.

Anyway… let me just say: HOT! Fucking hot! Oh yeah! That is all.

So, we exchanged numbers and I’m praying to all the pagan gods I know that he’ll call me.

Next guy: the copper. He is so sweet. We met up on Sunday to go the beach, had a great time as usual. He was pretty hung over too so we just hung about and slept (after having sex for over an hours!!) We ended up spending all today together as well. Just chatting and making out. It was nice. When I’m with him he makes me feel really sexy and girly and he’s fun. And steph is so right: can’t wait to see the uniform.

So this is my dilemma.

Advice girls!

Tell me: Can New York women really date two guys at once?! (I’m channelling Carrie; work with me!) Can Americans really be this preachy when it comes to 'rules' about dating and sex? Do I know how unattractive I look when I smoke at my apple (pft) notebook with my big fucking Jewish-arse nose? And did I really have sex with that old Russian dude? *shudder to think* End commentary.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    Yes you can date two boys. As long as you don't have to hide one from the other, if you get my drift. Be honest with them. They may be happy about the situation, no strings fun, or they may not. you gotta give them that option but.

    And p.s go you!! Two boys and both with UNIFORMS!! *sigh*

     
  • At 12:25 am, Blogger Red said…

    Thanks steph. I guess I really shouldn't be counting my chickens... but they're so cute. Will cross that bridge I guess.

     
  • At 11:03 pm, Blogger Red said…

    yeah i know. mia told me your real name. have you seen her lately? she wasn't at work last time i was there.... :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home