super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bragging

Less about love more about the good stuff.

I had to post that I had sex in a police station!

BAHAHAHA!!!

While he was wearing his uniform. (Steph is going to be soooooo jealous!) I have the biggest bruise on my arse from his gun.

It was HOT!!!

Now before you all jump to conclusions… he was manning a small station on Sunday by himself. I came to have lunch with him cos he was so bored but it turns out we weren’t that hungry…

He is so BAD! Bad bad bad boy.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:36 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    Oh. MY. FUCKING.GOD. GIRLLLLL!!! jelous doesn't even come close! You've just fuelled my fantasies for a few weeks now. Bruised by his gun??? oh god i gotta go lay down for a while!

     
  • At 1:45 pm, Blogger Red said…

    Haha! Thanks.

    I had to sit down afterwards too.

    Glad to hear you had a great time in NZ. No Orlando tho. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home