super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Feeling bad

I have posted for almost two weeks and I feel kinda bad because my last post was so lame... and by lame I mean hilarious but kinda self indulgent.

I'm missing my girlfriends. Been hanging around with boys too much. They just don't respect the time and money spent on make up and shoes like girls do. D included. He just laughs at me.

Oh its so crazy. I've been feeling so trapped lately. So I liberated myself by fooling about with a good mate. Should I feel bad? I don't know. I don't want to feel bad but I don't want to get married either. I'm going back to being drunk...

Girls, I miss you so bad. Can't wait for you to return to me.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    Don't feel bad. you're having fun.No law against that ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home