super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

the most boring post ever!

I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions because no one (let alone me… the biggest back peddler the world has ever seen) ever keeps them beyond 3 days anyway. However, in this instance I feel I should make an exception. I don’t want to call these resolutions as such but perhaps ‘the common sense rules of blogging’.

Rule Number One
Never blog drunk. As you could possibly tell from my previous post it always leads to incoherent ramblings that no one seems to understand (except maybe steph who seems to have the same ‘secret inner bitch complex’ that I do.)

Rule Number Two
Never show your blog (I blame alcohol again) to someone you have previously slept with and, in fact, may sleep with again in the future (and by may I mean did).

Rule Number Three
Always leave out incriminating evidence of ALL posts to ensure no one gets hurt.

On to another unrelated (oh who am I kidding… very much related) topic: I am such a bad person.

The problem is I don’t feel like a bad person. I just feel trapped. I’m not a big fan of society’s rules anyway. I kinda just like to do what feels good at the time. Sometimes people I care about get hurt. Or could get hurt if they find out… I don’t even know what I’m trying to say… I’m listless and bored and frantic all at once…

(Everything I have typed past this point sounds lame and cliched.)

Goodnight.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:58 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    I do understand ya Stella. And there is a weird bad vibe in the blogosphere lately. Everyone seems to be doubting the whole blog thing, and even wondering whether to keep going.

    It is strange when people from your offline life read your blog. I think that's what is starting to affect me.

     
  • At 12:18 am, Blogger Red said…

    Thanks girls. I just want to get back to my simple yet superficial do-what-I-want-and-not-care-about-anyone life. Kinda. Maybe.

    Steph I fucking love those shoes. Almost as much as the lusty pink Prada ones.

    auburn (see I bow to the pressure of having someone I have never met in person like me) you need to read more 19th century poetry. Seriously!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home