super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dreaming from another time

We were naked in the shower. He was facing away from me. I was standing above him with the top of his head level with my mouth. I could feel our bare skin pressed together. I could feel the water running over us and between us.

My arms were draped around his shoulders. I could feel myself getting aroused. I kept pressing myself against his back. He turned to face me and we kissed for a long time. When we stopped I looked into his eyes and then went to kiss him again. He said “we shouldn’t” I said “it’s too late”.

Time passed and shifted and we were no longer in the shower. We stood together in a crowded room, still kissing but fully clothed. The room was large with many doorways on each wall.

He pulled away and said “I shouldn’t” I smiled sadly and said “I know”.

We slipped through a door into a dark, empty hallway. He stood over me as I leant back against the wall. I could feel his warm breath on my cheek. His hand grasped the back of my neck and pulled me towards him in another deep kiss. Pushing hard against me and simultaneously pulling me closer, his kisses became more frantic.

He pulled away and looked hard into my eyes for a long time before disappearing into the dark.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home