super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Everyone do a happy dance!

Good news!
1. Got an interview for my job, you know that I had to re-apply for, stupid public service fuckers. So yay for me! I'm breeze through interviews like they're a walk in the park. Panel interviews or not. One of the women on the panel is an old team leader and someone I keep in touch with even though she works in a different department now. The convenor rang me yesterday and sounds lovely. The third panel member will be a man and as long he's not a humourless git I should be alright. I crack bad jokes when I'm nervous. Just cos I'll be nervous doesn't mean I'm not confident and don't know my shit!

2. I got an email from the bank that appears to mean my personal debt consolidation loan was approved. I have to double check on a computer that has adobe. Goodbye fucking credit card debt.

3. The fucker at work that has been making my life a misery for the last 2 weeks has left subject to the outcome of the recruitment. Hopefully if she is successful she will pick a different shift to me. In the meantime, I hope she chokes on her poor people food or on her scrawney hick-looking husband's load.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home