super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Overdue randomness - this is the real me.

*Do you know that feeling? When you’ve been lying kissing… merely brushing lips… hours pass…. hours hours hours. It’s 4 am. Time eats away and you don’t care. Consequences nil.
Talking.
Whispering.
Hugging.
Touching.
More lips brushing...
Like you’re dreaming of them. Then you fall asleep and you do dream of them. I dream every night of you.
Alien landscapes. In my bed. At work. In the car. I dream of you…

*I dream of the perfect dress. Black, strapless, lace bodice, 50s style flared skirt to my knees. It’s a different version of the same dress I’ve been dreaming of since I was 16. In ‘98 it was long and bohemian. A short train dragged in the autumn leaves in a Bavarian forest. Jet Gypsy jewellery dangles from voluptuous model; pale as death skin and black wavy hair. The opposite of me.

*I love Sydney because of the anonymity. Being in Newcastle means everywhere I go people know me. Like literally. People I used to go to school with. People I used to work for. People that don’t even live here anymore! Even the people in the cafes and restaurants and supermarkets know me, even if not by name. They know I’m not with the boy I normally come in with. They know there’s this new person in my life that isn’t the old person that’s been in my life for my whole adult existence. Its making me paranoid because who cares? Whatever! But it fucking pisses me off. I just want to slink about and do my own thing without everyone fucking talking to me. “How are you? What have you been doing?” Don’t ask me that! You don’t fucking care! It made me fucking dream of high school. I have enough shit to worry about thank you.

*Sometimes Lagerfeld gets it right. Sometimes he is a fucking old man.



*Posting pictures of beautiful things makes me feel better and Lily Cole is divine.



*Cake!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    You are so right about Langerfield, and yes, being just another face in the crowd is awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home