super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I fucking hate flats

I know they're practical and goddam I hate tottering around uni with its fucking cobblestone-esque paths but I like towering in heals and they look way better under jeans. I tried on heaps of round toed ballet flats at Target and Wanted and Myer and they all look shit!

Now these I would wear! Imagine how good they would look under a pair of Midwash East Village Hipsters (yes these are the only jeans that fit me) with a nice black Country Road knit and a buttery leather Oroton Handbag...



But fuck me if I can afford them. I can't even afford a cup of coffee right now! (Possibly because I've been substituting shopping for sex in the absence of my boyfriend) Fuck my expensive taste! I wonder if SPB would mind me getting myself a sugar daddy?

I'm procrastinating... back to it I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home