super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Love like want

I love soft cheese
I really like mangoes
I like velvet
I love Pleasures by Estee Lauder
I love kisses
I want more kisses
I love day dreaming
I love all my friends
I like lying on soft grass in the sun
I can’t live without coffee
I like baked blueberry cheesecake
I love coconut smell and taste
I can’t live without my jeans
I like having sunscreen rubbed on my back when its all gritty from beach sand
I love having my neck rubbed
I love leather
I like kittens, puppies, rabbits, guinea pigs, little frogs,
I like champagne
I want more silk
I like my big ass sunnies that cover half my face so I can hide behind them
I like going commando
I love cuddles
I love nutella on toast
I like seeing small children in prams at the supermarket that don’t cry
I love chocolate covered macadamias
I love getting dolled up with my gal pals and drinking cocktails
I like cold prawns with seafood sauce
I like doing nothing on the internet for hours
I like pink
I want white Chanel tweed
I want black Chanel tweed
I want vintage black patent leather Mary Janes with a stacked heal and a deep toe
I want another pair of satin peep toes
I love 50s skirts with lots of soft petty coats
I love my silver strappy stilletoes
I love pink croc leather points under jeans
I want furry brown wool tweed hipster wide leg pants that no one sells
I want DVD box sets of all my favourite TV shows
I love warm popcorn
I can’t stop talking about Cate Blanchette, red dress, Harpers Bazaar
I like lists
I love clean towels straight out of the dryer
Isn’t it funny how FHM air brush the men in the photo shoots as much as the women… plastic-looking people are so inspiring!
I want diamonds
I love pearls
I love plain white gold wedding bands
I love kissing ears
I like neat writing
I love avocado
I love lilacs
I like white roses
I love white lilies
I want olive tapenade on bruschetta
I REALLY like sex in the shower
I love Dido
I like evil plans
I love chocolate dipping sauce
I love yum cha
I want an omlette with mushrooms, shallots, tomato, parmesan, mozarella & blue
I want a coffee but I spent all my money on clothes! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home