super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

10 Reason’s Why I’ve been the slackest blogger ever

1. Free dial up has run out and stupid ex boyfriend hasn’t finished fixing my PC so I can set up the broadband I signed up for in January. Stupid!
2. I called in sick all of last week so I could tool about with my wonderful boyfriend. So was in Sydney til last Wednesday with no internet access. Stupid!
3... I don’t really have any more reasons that pretty much it. But I’ll do a summary of what’s been happening.

*Last Friday went to Sydney to see Sexy Police Boyfriend (SPB – decided I needed to get more creative with the naming). *grins* We had sex in the copshop again... twice... Yay for night shift – no one is around... well hardly anyone. We almost got busted but tis all good. (Side note: I have never been busted mid-fuck ever! I have a six sense.)On Saturday we completely wasted the day by sleeping/fucking/sleeping/fucking/eating/fucking/sleeping then SPB went to work and I went to my friend’s friend’s house. I would just like to take the time to go on about how much fun I have with this lassy. She’s the best. She went back to Ireland (working visa – Lassy is an Aussie) on Saturday just gone so now I’m a little sad.
Anyway, us girls went out and I got quite jovial. Pub crawled a bit but it got to about 2am and I’d had enough. SPB came and got me from the city in his Sexy Police Car (SPC) and we drove around for a bit going to ‘jobs’, running red lights and driving at speeds exceeding 180km/h. (This will get him into soooo much trouble so no dobbing.) Oh and he breathalysed me and I was 0.18 which is more than 3 times the legal limit. I said “Lucky I’m not driving.” Haha! I wanted to have sex on SPC bonnet but SPB was sensible and took me in SPC and put me to bed.
*Sunday was another sleeping/fucking/sleeping/fucking/eating/fucking/sleeping day.
*Monday was also sleeping/fucking/sleeping/fucking/eating/fucking/sleeping punctuated by a trip to the beach.
*Tuesday was ignored as being the 'much hated Valentine’s Day' and we went to lunch instead. No presents.
*Wednesday I got messy drunk and don’t remember much after the finish of Australia’s Next Top Model – which I believe to be the cause of my binge drinking. I would like to take the time to point out my confusion as to how stupid/bitchy/annoying/whiney/buck-toothed/man-shaped wraiths get to be contenders for a reality TV show on Australia’s modelling industry... actually... never mind.
*Thursday hung out with Lassy. Drank cocktails, ate dinner and went to bed.
*Friday watched DVDs with The Ex. Made the Best Pizzas Ever (BPE) – anchovies, olives and soooooooo much cheese.
*Saturday hung out with my flat mate for the first time in ages. A few quiet drinks and chatted about random things through whatever crap was playing on TV that night. The Ex came to get me and we went to see Bodyjar in concert. Best Show Ever!!! (BSE) No slow songs. Just sweaty teenagers and us old folk jumping around tipsy. Went back to the boys’ house and kicked a soccer ball around between sips of vodka and orange. I love being one of the boys sometimes. Don’t remember getting home just that I was found drooling on someone’s pillow and when I was dropped home had to be helped inside my own house.
*Sunday slept til 3pm, showered at 5pm, SPB showed up after work with ice creams (as requested) at about 9pm and was pretty much a repeat of last Sunday.
*Uni today. First day back. Had to get up at 7am. OUCH!
*Coffee!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:21 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    Can you even walk straight after all that sexin??

    I want me a copper boyfriend. Did you get to use the cuffs? phhwwooarrr.

     
  • At 2:40 pm, Blogger Red said…

    Nah! He won't let me cos they're all gummed up with crim dirt... also he lost the keys! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home