super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Unnecessary detail...

I'm obsessed with my boyfriend's tummy. I've been fantasising about it all day. Its HOT! Its flat and you can see the muscles underneith. It looks so good when he's fucking me. *sigh* I'm so horny. Sunday we were too hung over to have sex and Monday I was still feeling off and he was 'sore' from Friday and Saturday sex anyway. *sigh* So now I have to wait til Friday to fuck again. *sigh*

Enter fantasising about shoes and hand bags I can't afford.




1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 pm, Blogger Red said…

    Duh! When, where, how?

    How's the boy situation going on? ;)

    Oh & FYI, I started reading your blog cos Mia linked it from hers so :P I only knew you were sassafrass on Vogue because of your av.

    Email me, text me, PM me.
    xxoo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home