super stella crazy lush

A desperate elation and a few words of sardonic fear.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Browsing

Fashion! According to I the most reputable critic of anything really.



Oh Karl!
Not a big fan of the Japanese horror film-inspired make up but that dress is gorgeous!

But Chloe can only seem to produce box-like outfits fit only for Cheryl's trip to Woolies 2 weeks after giving birth to Wayne's fifth child (well she says they're all Wayne's but Jenny next door knows the truth.) End tangent.

Dior has gone all goth too although I do like a lot of the red.

And MiuMiu, who I normally despise, has pulled out some cute little numbers like this one:



LOVE the red shoes!

Similarly I loathe Stella McCartney simply because anyone stupid enough to give up leather shoes does not deserve my respect. However, this is adorable and I’m a sucker for Gemma Ward.



And finally, Hermes have done some wonderful things with pencil skirts and opaques which was my intended staple for the Winter and therefore gets my vote as favourite in Paris this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home